OSA-CERTIFIED TRAINER: Mark Sheffield
A good way to follow me is to subscribe to my list.
Mark Sheffield is an Agile coach, IT consultant, and Open Space Technology facilitator. Mark increases engagement in agile adoptions by focusing on creating environments with clear goals, clear rules, visible feedback, and opt-in participation. Instead of concentrating on a particular framework, he invites Teams to experiment with Agile practices while abiding by the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto. He has been training, coaching, and launching Agile teams since 2013 and has over 20 years’ experience developing software solutions.
Mark’s Agile journey began in 2010. He holds ScrumMaster, Product Owner, and Scrum Professional certifications from Scrum Alliance, Inc. and Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner from Scrum@Scale, in addition to being a Certified OpenSpace Agility Trainer. He has over 20 years of IT experience developing software solutions.
Mark is based in High Point, North Carolina.
- email: Mark@MarkSheffield.com
- LinkedIn: www.LinkedIn.com/in/MarkBSheffield
- Twitter: @MarkBSheffield
Recent Courses Completed:
- 11/2018: Systemic Modeling 3-Day Deepening and Practice
- 8/2018: Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner
- 5/2018: Clean For Teams: An Introduction to Systemic Modelling
- 1/2017: Enterprise Scrum – Business Agility
- 4/2016: Implementing SAFe 4.0 with SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) Certification
Recent Conferences Attended:
- 9/2019: Agile Coach Camp, Raleigh, NC
- 5/2019: Open Leadership Symposium, Boston
- 1/2019: Opening Space for Peace and High Performance 2019, NYC
- 11/2018: Give Thanks for Scrum, Burlington MA
- 9/2018: Agile Coach Camp, Ann Arbor MI
- 8/2018: Core Protocols Bootcamp, Woodinville WA
- 4/2017: Agile Coach Camp US 2017, NYC
- 4/2017: Lean Agile Open Charlotte
- 3/2017: TriAgileAgile 2017, Raleigh
- 2/2017: Agile Open San Diego
- 1/2017: Opening Space for Peace and High Performance 2017, NYC
- 4/2017: Agile Carolinas – “Opening Space for Agility – An Invitation”
- 1/2017: Agile Triad – “Invitation-Based Change”
- 9/2015: Agile Carolinas – “Invitation, Agility, and Open Space”
- Inviting Leadership: Invitation-Based Change™ in The New World of Work (co-authored with Daniel Mezick), 2018
- The OpenSpace Agility Handbook (co-authored with Daniel Mezick, Deborah Pontes, Harold Shinsato, and Louise Kold-Taylor), 2015