Open Space and OSA Workshops ***COMING TO MINNEAPOLIS***
PART 1: SATURDAY APRIL 14:
OPEN SPACE FUNDAMENTALS WORKSHOP WITH CERTIFICATION
PART 2: SUNDAY APRIL 15:
THE OPENSPACE AGILITY (OSA) CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
Sponsored by: ITECH Solutions
Improving Agile Results:
Adding EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT to your Enterprise Agile Program
- Are you looking for more employee engagement in your Agile program?
- Are you seeking ways to IMPROVE THE RESULTS you are getting from Agile practices?
- Are you an Executive, Manager or Agile Transformation Lead who answered YES to either of the two previous questions?
If so, then you will certainly benefit immediately by attending these two Workshops in Minneapolis in April:
Saturday April 14: Open Space Fundamentals Workshop with certification
Sunday April 15: OpenSpace Agility (OSA) certification Workshop
- Almost none of the Agile scaling frameworks actually address the pivotal issue of employee engagement.
- These frameworks assume that every employee already supports the framework, the transformation, and the transformation plan.
- Except they don’t!
- This huge and gaping hole, a huge gap found in most of the modern Agile scaling frameworks, and is a very serious problem.
- It is a primary problem. A primary impediment to progress in every Agile initiative.
- Real resistance comes from a very substantial number of employees, some of whom occupy roles with very substantial authority.
- And they resist the change. They do not support. They do not engage.
- But: If we can convert this real resistance into real support and real engagement, we can be successful.
What’s needed is an engagement model.
And what exactly is an engagement model?
Here’s the definition:
Engagement Model (noun) : Any pattern, or set of patterns, reducible to practice, which result in more employee engagement, during the implementation of an organizational-change initiative.
These two 1-day Workshops teach you about Open Space, and the OpenSpace Agility engagement model. When you have successfully completed these two Workshops, you will be ready to:
- Easily add the OpenSpace Agility engagement model to what you are currently doing, and
- Immediately create better results with enterprise Agile, by creating higher levels of employee engagement in your Agile program.
About the Instructor: DANIEL MEZICK
Coaching executives and teams since 2006, DANIEL MEZICK is an expert on extending adaptive Agile culture beyond software. His books and workshops teach you how. A frequent speaker at industry conferences, Daniel’s list of clients include Capital One, INTUIT, Adobe, CIGNA, Pitney Bowes, SIEMENS Healthcare, Harvard University, and dozens of smaller enterprises.
His first pioneering work on culture was published in 2012. THE CULTURE GAME described 16 specific patterns that extend Agile ideas across the organization, beyond software. THE CULTURE GAME describes a very clear, step-by-step program for doing exactly that. In 2014 he built upon THE CULTURE GAME patterns and formulated the OpenSpace Agility method. OpenSpace Agility is a flexible template and engagement model for enabling lasting change in your organization.
Daniel is the primary author of the OPEN SPACE AGILITY HANDBOOK with co-authors Louise Kold-Taylor, Deb Pontes, Mark Sheffield and Harold Shinsato. Daniel’s enterprise consulting practice is built upon the core concepts found inside these books. Daniel conducts workshops based on these books, and also offers enterprise Agile coaching, Agile training programs for teams, and management consulting. You can learn more and contact him at www.DanielMezick.com.
SHARABLE LINK: http://openspaceagility.com/minneapolis/
Sponsored by: ITECH Solutions
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER HERE:
PART 1: SATURDAY APRIL 14: OPEN SPACE FUNDAMENTALS WORKSHOP WITH CERTIFICATION
Register here: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3340678
Note: This Workshop is especially appropriate for anyone new to Open Space and/or has experience in Open Space limited to Agile conference events.
You can learn more about Open Space here: http://openspaceagility.com/what-is-ost/
PART 2: SUNDAY APRIL 15: THE OPENSPACE AGILITY (OSA) CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
Register here: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3340754
Note: Knowledge of Open Space is assumed. If you are new to Open Space and plan to attend this Workshop, it is recommended that you also attend the [Open Space Fundamentals Workshop with certification] scheduled the previous day.
You can learn more about OpenSpace Agility here: www.openspaceagility.com/about