The 2016 Berlin OpenSpace Agility Workshop (Oct 11-12)
We are pleased to be offering the OpenSpace Agility Workshop in Berlin Germany !! This 2-day learning event is designed for those who want to achieve rapid and lasting Agile adoptions.
Who Benefits Most From Attendance:
- Agile Coaching professionals & Scrum Masters
- Executives & Managers who are considering an Agile adoption
- Executives & Managers who have a troubled or underperforming Agile adoption
What You Will Learn:
The successful Agile adoptions are powered by human engagement. Improvements in morale, productivity, quality & predictability follow. This course teaches how to achieve very high levels of engagement in your Agile adoption, leading to strong improvement in everything you are measuring.
During this course:
- Participants gain an understanding of the cultural dynamics of adopting Agile
- Students learn the OpenSpace Agility technique, a proven method for obtaining a rapid & lasting Agile adoption
- Students learn how to rapidly implement Agile in service to creating a high-performance organization
- Executives, sponsors, coaches and team members learn how to create a rapid and lasting Agile adoption
- Participants learn how to apply the OpenSpace Agility method to stabilize ongoing & troubled Agile adoptions
- Students learn how to customize and tailor the flexible OpenSpace Agility method to fit their organizational context and circumstances
About the Instructor:
Coaching executives and teams since 2006, DANIEL MEZICK is an expert on extending adaptive Agile culture beyond software. His books and workshops teach you how.
A frequent speaker at industry conferences, Daniel’s list of clients include Capital One, INTUIT, CIGNA, SIEMENS Healthcare, Pitney Bowes, Harvard University, and dozens of smaller enterprises.
His first pioneering work on culture was published in 2012. THE CULTURE GAME described 16 specific patterns that extend Agile ideas across the organization, beyond software. THE CULTURE GAME describes a very clear, step-by-step program for doing exactly that.
In 2014 he built upon THE CULTURE GAME patterns and formulated the OpenSpace Agility method. OpenSpace Agility is a flexible template for enabling lasting change in your organization. Daniel is the primary author of the OPEN SPACE AGILITY HANDBOOK with co-authors Louise Kold-Taylor, Deb Pontes, Mark Sheffield and Harold Shinsato.
Daniel’s enterprise consulting practice is built upon the core concepts found inside these books. Daniel conducts workshops based on these books, and also offers enterprise Agile coaching, Agile training programs for teams, and management consulting.
You can learn more and contact Daniel at www.DanielMezick.com.
When: October 11 & 12 2016
Where: ELLINGTON HOTEL (link)
Cost: $1200US for 2 days includes:
- Lunches both days
- Student kit and classroom takeaway materials
- The OpenSpace Agility Certificate of Completion (link)
Through September 30, you can mention “OPENSPACE AGILITY WORKSHOP” or “OSA WORKSHOP” to get a discount on lodging. Here are the hotel details:
You can arrange lodging at The Ellington Hotel at the rate of EUR 108,00 excluding breakfast. Specify “OSA Workshop” or “OpenSpace Agility Workshop” when you arrange your lodging.
You can make reservation requests by email by sending to:
Please make the reservation before September 30th. Please mention “OSA Workshop” or “OpenSpace Agility Workshop” for the group rate.
October 12: Optional Train the Trainer Feature
This promises to be an interesting learning experience, with certification. Those who want to teach OpenSpace Agility and award the certification to students, may optionally attend the Train-The-Trainer segment at the end of the 2nd day. This positions the participant to becomes an OpenSpace Agility Certified Teacher. After gaining some experience, candidates can submit an application and take a short exam to become authorized trainers.
We look forward to meeting you at the Berlin Workshop!