OSA-CERTIFIED TRAINER: Mark Sheffield
A good way to follow me is to subscribe to my list.
Mark Sheffield is an Agile coach, IT consultant, and Open Space Technology facilitator. Mark increases engagement in agile adoptions by focusing on creating environments with clear goals, clear rules, visible feedback, and opt-in participation. Instead of concentrating on a particular framework, he invites Teams to experiment with Agile practices while abiding by the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto.
Mark’s Agile journey began in 2010. He holds ScrumMaster and Product Owner certifications from Scrum Alliance, Inc. and SAFe Programming Consultant (SPC4) from Scaled Agile, Inc., in addition to being a Certified OpenSpace Agility Trainer and a Certified Enterprise Scrum® Trainer. He has over 20 years of IT experience including solution development, firewall management, and Electronic Data Interchange.
Mark is based in High Point, North Carolina.
- email: Mark@MarkSheffield.com
- LinkedIn: www.LinkedIn.com/in/MarkBSheffield
- Twitter: @MarkBSheffield
Recent Courses Completed:
- 1/2017: Enterprise Scrum – Business Agility
- 4/2016: Implementing SAFe 4.0 with SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) Certification
- 12/2015: Open Space Learning Workshop
- 11/2015: The Power of Pre-Work
- 5/2015: OpenSpace Agility: Train the Trainer
Recent Conferences Attended:
- 4/2017: Agile Coach Camp US 2017, NYC
- 4/2017: Lean Agile Open Charlotte
- 3/2017: TriAgileAgile 2017, Raleigh
- 2/2017: Agile Open San Diego
- 1/2017: Opening Space for Peace and High Performance 2017, NYC
- 10/2016: Southern Fried Agile 2016, Charlotte
- 9/2016: Lean Agile Open Charlotte
- 7/2016: Agile 2016, Atlanta
- 4/2016: Agile Games 2016, Cambridge MA
- 4/2016: Lean Agile Open Charlotte
- 11/2015: Give Thanks for Scrum, Cambridge MA
- 10/2015: Southern Fried Agile 2015, Charlotte
- 4/2017: Agile Carolinas – “Opening Space for Agility – An Invitation”
- 1/2017: Agile Triad – “Invitation-Based Change”
- 9/2015: Agile Carolinas – “Invitation, Agility, and Open Space”
- The OpenSpace Agility Handbook (co-authored with Daniel Mezick, Deborah Pontes, Harold Shinsato, and Louise Kold-Taylor)