OSA-Certified Trainers teach the OSA courses, and award OSA credentials to students who attend OSA-certified courses.
You can examine the list of OSA-Certified Instructors HERE.
OSA-Certified Trainers are actually FACILITATORS, assisting others in their learning. All OSA courses are facilitated. They are experiential learning events for those participating.
To become an OST-Certified Trainer, you must:
- Successfully attend and complete the 2-day OSA Workshop;
- Implement OSA, minimally, in at least 1 organization, keeping careful notes for composing your written experience report;
- Apply to become an OSA-Certified Trainer, sending in your application, experience report and fee;
- Attend an OSA Train-The-Trainer event (NOTE: this can occur online)
- Be approved and accepted by OpenSpace Agility, to take up the role of OSA-Certified Trainer
For the first 20 approved OSA Trainers, some of these requirements are relaxed or waived. If you are interested in becoming an OSA-Certified Trainer who awards the OSA certification credential to your participating students, please CONTACT US
OSA-Certified Trainers are facilitators of: