OpenSpace Agility Roles
- Formally Authorized Leaders receive their leadership authority explicitly from the organization.
- Emergent (Informal) Leaders receive their authorization informally, from the group. These people emerge as leaders when members of the group invite them to take responsibility for what they care about, and they do so.
- Coaches model what good facilitation looks like.
- The Master of Ceremonies provides reassurance and guidance about “where we are now.”
- Teams are the developers, product owners, and everyone else who is experimenting with Agile practices.
- Stakeholders benefit from having the software developed.
Written by: Mark Sheffield, OSA-Certified Trainer