OpenSpace Agility (OSA) is a repeatable technique for getting a rapid and lasting Agile adoption. It works with what you are currently doing, and can be added at any time.
For executive leaders, OSA is a template that operationalizes the core values of Lean, namely: respect for people, and continuous improvement.
For executives who are truly committed to these values, OSA represents a simple, effective and very efficient way forward.
With OpenSpace Agility, you can expect:
- A dramatic reduction in the coaching & training costs of implementing your Agile program
- A genuine, rapid and lasting Agile transformation
- A dramatic increase in employee engagement scores
- A dramatic increase in stakeholder satisfaction and potentially, genuine stakeholder delight
- Predictable, reliable, repeatable, EVIDENCE-BASED improvement in overall results
OpenSpaceAgility (OSA) incorporates the power of invitation, Open Space, game mechanics, leadership storytelling and more…so your employees actually engage in the process of changing, and your Agile adoption can actually take root.
OSA is based on people, THEN practices. OSA is compatible with and compliments your approach, as long as your approach is optimized on lasting improvement.
Using OSA helps your overall approach succeed.
OSA is an Engagement Model. Wait. What is an “Engagement Model?”
OSA can and will immediately improve the results of any practice, method, or framework you are using, including:
- “Enterprise Scrum” from Mike Beedle
- “The Scaled Agile Framework” from Scaled Agile Inc
- “Nexus” from Scrum Inc
- “Large Scale Scrum” (LeSS) from The LeSS Company B.V.
- “Scrum@Scale” from SCRUM INC
- “Disciplined Agile” (aka Disciplined Agile Delivery) from Scott Ambler
- “Heart of Agile” from People and Technology
- “Modern Agile” from Industrial Logic
- FAST-AGILE from Ron Quartel
- Any feasible Agile framework or method not currently listed here
There are over 200 Agile professionals worldwide who are practicing OSA inside some of the most well-known organizations in the world, including Intuit, Adobe, Walmart, and many more.
Training in OSA is readily available, and you can examine OSA course outlines and schedules here:
Examine Video Testimonials (15 minutes each)
NOTE: Attempting to use invitation (and specifically the inviting Open Space meeting format) to persuade, convince, or otherwise influence anyone to do anything in an Agile adoption without their explicit consent is not in alignment with the spirit, purposes and intent of the OpenSpace Agility technique.
THIS IS YOUR LICENSE
OpenSpace Agility™ is freely available, open-source, culture-technology. You are free to derive from OpenSpace Agility™ and create innovative new works, and share your innovations with others, and even commercialize them.
OpenSpace Agility™ is based on Prime/OS™. Prime/OS is open-source culture technology. The open-source OpenSpace Agility timeline, events, rules, roles, meetings, consulting techniques and related documents are published under the Creative Commons Atrribution Share-Alike license. The license is an open source license. Under this license, you are strongly encouraged to innovate by freely developing applications based upon OpenSpace Agility.
Attribution ShareAlike – “CC-BY-SA”
This license lets you remix, tweak, and build upon OpenSpace Agility, even for commercial reasons. In so doing, you agree to:
- Credit the original author, Daniel Mezick, and
- Provide our specified link to the source material, as listed below, and
- License your derivative creations to others under the identical terms.
Specified Link to the Source Material:
Specifically, you must provide and PROMINENTLY DISPLAY the following link with any and all derived works, and included as part of all related graphics you develop:
Under this license, you are free to create innovative, derivative works– and commercialize them to the fullest extent possible. In return for these rights, you must provide a link to certain documents OpenSpace Agility documents with your derivative work, and make your derivative work available to others on the same terms.